Re: TS2K and WIndows NT Fatal Error

> Someone e-mailed me that Omega was starting to work on some of these
> significant errors generated by TS 2000.   These problems include access
> violations, the error you reported, plus TS 2000 halts Windows NT
> frequently for me.    Apparently these problems only occur for a few TS
> 2000 users,

THERE AINT ANY MORE !!!!!! wahhhhhhhh

sorry couldnt resist - will shut up for rest of day..... promise.......

ahhhhhh BTW: TS_BT_HINDSIGHT_CHEATER is STILL long the S&P on
that famous system and shows a open profit of near some 60 bps......
unfortunately I SAW it getting stopped and it was a 16bps looser - currently a
small difference of some 75 bps.....GO FIGURE !...... wonder what the
PERFORMANCE GUESSING REPORT is really worth.......

rgds hans

PS: ......uhhhhhh what is that OM doing at my front door ????