Re: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

Just for the record, lets recall that your recent posts were there only to say that
you were unable after years to find a valid strategy (aka system) with TradeStation and the like.
This wide experience is probably the final answer to your sempiternal negative posts.

You write that you have not tried ou product, but you give shameless definitive answers about it,
even speaking of spam, what you cannot do for a product that is provided for free.
Users are able to find themselves if it works , and I never advertised it in this sense.
Only that  it was existing . The real name is information, not spam.

If you chech the archives , you could see that I have not spoken of our neurofuzzy work for
more that one year. I only replied to a question related to neurofuzzy logic and TradeStation

Due to the fact that you have no valid solution to propose, excepting to destroy anything
seeming to have some chance of succes, you would be wise to clean your act and your brain
before giving us lessons.

Either you try the software and report what you have found, or stay out of a debate
where you have nothing new to bring.
Of course, this will need some work from you, but its  free from a software cost point of
view, so do not bother us to hide your laziness to test it.

I develop trading systems since 1988, and none that I have used or have provided for a real
use on the market have failed since this date.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com