AW: Neuro/Fuzzy Recommendation for TS?

Whatever the topic, your point of view is always the only allowed, for one
single purpose: You are really the expert diverting everything for your own
benefit. Why don't you just scream it out loud:

WORLD: "BUY MY SAFIR, I HAVE THE BEST THERE IS"

At least that would be clear. The rest is only there to lead us to your
product. This is pure vendors' SPAM. All you do is trying to contribute to your
wallet, you just give don't a damn about other people as long as they buy your
stuff.

I couldn't care less whether your piece works or not. Of course, like
everything else it will work some of the time. There is always a lottery winner
in any lottery playing crowd. As anyone who has traded long enough will confirm
to you, that by far is totally meaningless and irrelevant to trading success.
- Either you know it, in which case you are knowingly misrepresenting your
stuff which would lead you to trouble if you are a CTA as you should be, given
what you are doing,
- or you don't know it, in which case, I must assume you haven't traded for
long enough, if at all, in which case.

If you want to help people fine, but that just leave your products on the shelf
and spare us with its miracle but illusory benefits

Gwenn