Re: Wolf? What Wolf?

then you have not been reading my posts, okie dude. jim p. wrote: "As for
this "writer", let's call him TJ, he also is a major, major contributor
to the list. He doesn't do much EL, but he is one of the few contributors
who gives basic, sound, in-the-trenches trading wisdom. As a long time discretionary
trader I get more benefit from TJ's posts than from Ron's 'cause I don't
do EL either."  guess ya missed that one, huh?

well now, when have you contributed any trading ideas, mr. atlas-research
in ardmore, ok? not much by my reckoning. sure you've contributed code,
but so have many others and without pendantic demoguery.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. the truth is out there. my record speaks for itself.
i don't need to defend my list contributions against morons. shut up and
go away until YOU can prove what YOU say is true. like the ts license transfer,
 and the ts5-zap interface you said would be ready for late '99, and.....
:)) say, how much is billie cruz paying you to disrupt this list, anyway???

TJ

love me or hate me, i'm in your face and ain't going away

and ppl wonder why "okies" get such a bad rap. hey, maybe i'll drive up
to ardmore and say howdy to ya ;))