Re: Wolf? What Wolf?

>Are you powerful because you call me names?

Names, schmames

>Do you really expect to sway my thinking

I don't care what you think, its a free country. The fact is, that you want
to promote ts2000 as being bug free and it is not.. It is however an
extremely powerful program, and if it were bug free, it would be an
outstanding product. But by trying to make a case for its stability or lack
of bugs you are not only misleading others you are deluding yourself.

>Why not grow up and come into the real world - the world in which you must
*think* and *persuade* in order to win?

What do I win if I grow up?

Maybe I'm dealing with too much displaced anger. LOL

Dale