Re: What I want

If this is what you want then you are wrong. The list belongs to the people
on this list. How they post concerning TS's performance is their right. The
way they choose to express and in manner they choose to arrive at those
opinions is also their right. You say you have no hidden agenda for
defending Omega. If that's truly the case you suffer from an under inflated
ego. You need to find something your really good at and mentor somebody
with it. If you are under the delusion you can mentor this list then
continue to write post like the one below.
We on this list are many and we can attack, accuse and just generally mess
with you for eternity and none of us will spent much energy doing so. You
will soon be known as the Humor Man because you do bring entertainment with
your postings but no validity. Impose your will on anybody and you can
expect adverse effects for yourself. Om the truth just is and only time is
absent from it's proof regarding you and TS.

Robert

At 09:11 AM 10/16/1999 -0400, editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>-- you wrote:
>> The fact is, that you want
>> to promote ts2000 as being
>> bug free and it is not..
>

>You are wrong about what I want.
>
>What I want is *research*.  What I want is *science*.  What I want is
*facts*.  What I want is *details*.  What I want is *documentation*.  What
I want is the *real* bug list - the bug list that comes from people who do
the *hard work* of finding and documenting their discoveries.

>What I do not want is self-promoters masquerading as saviors.  What I do
not want is lazy people who would rather allege a bug and let someone else
figure out the details than do the hard work of researching and proving or
disproving their findings.  What I do not want is non-producers who would
rather curse the producer than attempt to build something themselves.

>The Omega Man
>
>Don't post until you've done the research.  All of the research necessary
to *prove* your case!  I guarantee that *proofs* will receive nothing from
me but congratulations.