Re: Complaints may help (was: WHEN WILL...)

Ullrich I have just read your 'reasonable' complaints.  Regarding TS2K,
you have  told us that you "find it quite useful and in a few areas, a
distinct improvement on what I had under TS4".

Then you tell us that you sometimes have a problem when "GlobalServer
hangs while loading symbol list when I ask it to come up online.   I
find that when this happens I have to shut GlobalServer down from NT
Task Manager, then bring GlobalServer up again in OffLine mode, go
through the 10+ hour process of exporting, renaming, importing the
server\pds directory, then finally go back to online mode."

And you find this quite useful?  Spending 10+ hours of your life trying
to nurse this sick puppy back to health!  This is useful?  Bill Cruz
must be smirking if he read that.  "The sheep are peaceful tonight".

I say that if you do not go totally berserk with Omega when this happens
then you are not only selling yourself short, but you are letting down
all of the users of this product, both current and potential.

It is a sad fact that as quality diminishes in our society, our will to
challenge this reduced quality also has diminished.  "Hey, it only cost
$50, it's no big deal if one button falls off."

Ullrich, I don't mean to be singling you out.  I'm just trying to say
how very sad it makes me feel to see my fellow men acting like slaves in
the face of this corporate indifference.

Ok group, page 21, all together now:

"I will not rock the boat"
"I will take what is given to me"

That was pretty good, but once more, with feeling:

"I will not rock the boat"
"I will take what is given to me"

Good boy!