Productive complaining

What has been ignored is that the big mouths who spend
sooo much of their time complaining about Tradestation have
driven out all the sensible discussion about how to use the
product more successfully.

There was a time and I remember it when this list provided a
stream of useful trading ideas. That time was before Mark Brown
orchestrated a series of complaints which so far as I can see, were
and are designed to provide him with customers for Tradeware.

When Vapour(sorry)Tradeware does emerge, he will be in exactly
the same position as Omega. Almost all of the people that try to trade
lose their money and stop. So it is necessary to attract new traders
all the time, otherwise no new trading software will be sold and there
will be no money to improve the existing software.

Tradeware will have to try to sell to the same newbies as Tradestation
because there are not enough experienced and profitable traders to give
any kind of a return.

If they are really good and really profitable, they move on to better
platforms
and better feeds. I don't suppose Soros spends much time trying to save
$15 per month on his data provider and I doubt if he will be a customer for
Tradeware.

What has been lost is help in making the best of the trading platform I can
afford. Mark Brown has a lot to answer for. Tradeware had better be good.