RE: Windows on Wallstreet Daytrader

"can trading with TS make more money? no way."

I have a problem with the above......3 points:

1) the trading results are dependent upon the execution of the strategy
employed...not the software.
2) The software is ONLY a tool....don't rely on it solely.
3) Knowing HOW to use the tool is much more important than the tool itself.