RE: Parallel lines

John - let me offer an observation as I am somewhat in the same boat......

if you have received TSI2000, the documentation is not nearly as detailed as
the TS4 version.
Yep, believe it......newer does not mean better.
I believe Bill Cruz wanted to reduce the "intimidation factor" of the
product.
The older TS4 product almost required a forklift for the TS and OS products.

Unfortunately, for us "Tech types", this newer approach is
counterproductive.

HOWEVER, the HELP system included with TSI2000 is superb and
comprehensive....I am learning more from the help system than the hard copy
docs.

For additional assistance, I highly recommend the following site....
http://www.insideedgesystems.com

You will find a wealth of TS coding materials there.
You may also want to inquire about getting the older TS4 docs....complete
with video tapes, etc.