Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

>They beta test their Service Packs too and add new features from user
suggestions too.
>(No, they do not take a chance to add bugs in the same time)

I don't think anyone here ever imagined that Omega took chances with an
issue so
critical to their reputation as adding bugs to any of their software.  It
seems they
must have a whole department devoted to the purpose.

My next-door neighbor has been a professional futures trader for the last 17
or 18
years--nearly as long as I've been a dabbler.  Unlike me, he's the sort who
sits at the
machine all day.  He used to use SuperCharts Realtime, which has all the
facilities
needed for his minimal-indicator style of trading.  Recently, he's been
using Metastock,
which allows him to use the same data source as one of his partners.  His
success has
finally convinced me that I need to go intra-day, if only to refine my
entries and exits, so
I asked him yesterday which software he preferred.  His answer was
Metastock, "because
it has fewer bugs."  Somehow, I wasn't surprised.

Owen Davies