Re: TS2k - inserting strategies

Dear Beta Tester and "Bug" Sniffer,

(1)  Systems are not verified in TS2Ki.  Signals may be verified, but not systems.

(2)  What "cosmetic" changes did you make to the signal?

(3)  Did you open the system using SystemBuilder after making cosmetic changes?  You didn't happen to save the signal using a new name did you?

Keep sniffing.

The Omega Man