Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

>>They beta test their Service Packs too and add new features from user suggestions too.
>>(No, they do not take a chance to add bugs in the same time)
>>
>>Do you prefer that they do not betatest SP's or whatever  the name you want ?
>>
>>PO

You're correct, I should be beta testing the most recent release rather
than b591...can't figure out why I'm not doing that...

By the way, I'm writing this with Agent (email and newsgroup reader) on a
200MHz Pentium w/ 128Mb RAM, I'm also surfing with NetScape, carrying on
conversations with several people around the world via ICQ, listening to
Mariah Carey on the CD Player (surround sound), and I'm running TS2Ki and
looking at six open workspaces with 16 charts and two quote pages, I love
this program...'course the markets have been closed for awhile...this puppy
fell on it's face bad again today running all by itself during realtime and
there wasn't even a bil shares on Nasdaq today...