Re: Incompatibility with Office 2000

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, John Sweeney S&C wrote:

> That's not all. It turns out, as previously reported on this list, that TS
> 4.0's ODBC.DLL gets wiped out by Microsoft's Office 2000 installation.
> Luckily, Tech Support is on to this one and just has you re-install TS. It
> replaces the missing ODBC.DLL file. Hope it didn't scotch anything
> Microsoft did.....

Hmmm... It would seem one has to choose between TS & Office - another
arguement for having a dedicated machine for TS. (Oops - perhaps I should
not mention this - Omega will start insisting on having a dedicated
machine.  After all, they now take almost all the machine resources
anyway. This would be the next logical step. It would also be an easy way
for them to avoid having to face incompatibilities.)

Larry