RE: Off Subject: Humor:Technical Support

David,

thanks for providing further insight. I can assure you that I do have
the Honesty chip and even Communicator 4.0 installed.

This configuration runs just fine until I try to run
HaveApintwithSomeMates 4.0, TradeLateUSsession 3.0 or
ProgrammingOnWeekends 2000.

Although these programs notify Wife 1.0 via Communicator 4.0 of a
resource reallocation they do seem to start a subprocess in
Communicator 4.0. This subprocess blocks the proper message handling
between Wife 1.0 and Husband 1.0.

The only solution I have found is to disable Communicator 4.0 while
running HaveApintwithSomeMates 4.0,  TradeLateUSsession 3.0. or
ProgrammingOnWeekends 2000. This has however the effect that the Wife
1.0 message queue gets filled up.

Upon restart of Communicator 4.0 Wife 1.0 becomes unstable while
trying to work off the unprocessed messages in the queue.

TIA for your help.

Gerrit Jacobsen