RE: Off Subject: Humor:Technical Support

David,

> Your problems are probably due to your failure to upgrade to Man 1.0
> with the necessary plugin Husband 1.0. No doubt your are still
> running Boy 40.x

Although I upgraded to husband 1.0 I still found that Wife 1.0 has
undocumented features. It comes with Mother-In-Law Shockwave and
Brother-In-Law Browser. I have been unable to deinstall those
plug-ins.

Furthermore Wife 1.0 must always run in Protected Mode and
then takes charge of the Task Assignment list. This limits the
ability to accomplish anything.

Although I didn't install Mistress 1.1 while running Wife 1.0
I still found that Wife 1.0 locks up the MSMoney files.

Regards,

Gerrit Jacobsen