Daytrading Systems with Daily Charts?

The recent posts about inside days has prompted me to try to write a system
to trade breakouts from an inside day using daily data.  I have run into
several problems.

Here is some sample code:

If InsideDay = True
	then Buy next bar at High stop ;

This part works fine.  However, I don't want to do the trade if the open is
a gap open higher or lower than the previous day.  Is there a way to do
this???

Second is the exits:

If MarketPosition > 0
	then ExitLong at EntryPrice + ProfitTarget points limit ;

This does not seem to work at all.  MarketPosition and EntryPrice are
undefined.  This probably has to do with the order in which TradeStation
executes the code.

Any ideas?

BTW, I am using TS4 build 21.

Thanks,