RE: Normal Operation for BMI/cable receiver???

Symptom 2 is an old problem that OR should have been
familiar with (And ideally provided a solution to). It only
happens at the restart of TS (4.0) BMI server.

When it does, shut-down the server (click the [x] button
and IMMEDIATELY restart BMI's server. After a few tries
it works (usually). If that fails turn the receiver off and
repeat.

Quirky cursor behavior happens very seldom and only on NT
startup.
(I suspect it has to do with keyboard/mouse driver problem).
Just reboot the computer.

Joseph Biran