RE: TS 2000i

a) Historybank loads better (but I don't know why).

b) EOD Dialdata still loading well (with Downloader), but NO AUTOMATIC
workspace/system trade upgrade. I need to close down every workspace and
open it again !!!!!!!!!

c) Imported ELA systems do not work properly. Missing feed to e-mail
notification (signals simply left out!!!)

d) I had a talk with some senior people in OmegaResearch (incl. Ralph &
Bill). Very interesting. Anybody who wishes to know about their future views
and plans can contact me with specific questions at starfiber@xxxxxxx, in
order not to spoil the omega list....

Felix
Switzerland