global server/pc quote fix

I haven't seen any OR info on this but after...well never mind.  In any
event after tech support told me that if my ISP connection dropped out, the
GS was designed to lock up (!!!), I asked him what he would think if IE
crashed everytime his ISP connection dropped, only then did he check to see
if there was a fix for the problem.  Where do they get these guys and do
they train them to think, or just give lame excuses?  Anyway, after asking
around, he then told me that yes, there was a fix that kept the G/S to PC
Quote connection functioning, at
ftp:\\ftp.omegaresearch.com/pub/utilities/pcqclient.exe (its dated 7/23/99).
It works!
There's also other patches apparently mostly undocumented, including the
"greek.els" fix for OptionStation indicator errors which I discovered listed
on the web site under "updates-OptionStation".
Anyone else having the same real time GS tech support BS, check it out.
nhbob