RE: TS 2000 Abends - Omega Q.A. e-mail address?

Omega is doing what they call a Millennium Tour in several cities this month
and next (check their web site for times and locations). They are actually
bringing about eight guys from the Product Design Team to meet with users.
Most of these meetings have already happened in July. These meetings seem
like a great opportunity to get your concerns in front of people that can
actually do something about it.

I will be attending the meeting in Salt Lake City on August 19. It is the
last one. If any of you have questions you would like me to represent to
Omega during this meeting, I would be happy to do so. If you have several
questions, requests, or concerns, please categorize them so I can present
them more logically. And please explain them clearly. For example, I don't
know what "abend" is. I haven't bothered with TS2K much yet because of my
initial experience and the level of problems I still hear from many people.

Neil