Re: Futures brokers

Futures industry is having a hard time changing the way they have done
business for so long.
With ET there is no need for membership seats to be such an advantage or
priced so high without a pit or leasing either for that matter. Let them
hang on to the old way and go to stocks and get 2 second executions. Maybe
in another ten years they will catch on.
Robert