TS 2000 Abends - Omega Q.A. e-mail address?

I recall someone posted to the Omega list an e-mail address of a Q.A. person
at Omega who actually seemed interested in bugs in TS 2000.   I'm getting
frequent abends in TS  2000 Charting on TS 2000 running on Windows NT SP 5
with 256 Meg RAM.

I'd like to get this Abend bug reported to someone at Omega who can actually
do something about getting it fixed.   Right now all I get is feeble-minded
wild-guess suggestions for workarounds from Omega Tech Support.

I just had to reboot my computer again to try to avoid the Abends for a
while longer.