Re: Futures brokers

Recently on this list there were comments on Best Direct.  Most were positive.
I've used it now for 6 months and had no problems such as yours.   Their recent
upgrade improved some features as well.  I used to use RCG's software through an
IB called Futures Technology Group.  There software was not quite as friendly on
the screen as Best but the whole operation (software, desk, e-mail statements)
worked well.