Re: overnite sp

accumulator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> >thanks,
>  >phil
>  I get it... it was the bond market. nevermind!

Actually it is my favorite trading system. My broker Hans from Austria gave
me this back in 1990. He said my pal Sadam was using it too! I make no claims
to profitability, but it works OK if you are a central banker (don't try this
at home kids), or a dictator of an oil rich country. Best on a ten minute
bond chart, but since my broker is in Austria we sometimes trade the swissy
with it too. I like to snowboard there, the slippage is the fun part. Hasta
la vista, baby.

rgds,
Alan G.

Greenspan Scalper Code for ten minute charts, day session bonds:

If Highest(H,3) >= Highest(H,33)[5] then sell at Lowest(L,33) -1 point stop;
If Lowest(L,3)  <= Lowest(L,33)[5] then buy at Highest(H,33) + 1 point stop;