Re: larry williams, fundamentalist?

Your post shows a glaring lack of knowledge of what Larry Williams has
wrote and taught for the last 30 years.  He has always said fundamentals
are the issue in the markets--they are just incredibly difficult to know
esp over multiple markets.  His alternative has been to rely on seasonals,
COT, intermarket and intramarket spreads and sentiment of the public
compared to the commercials.  Only then (generally) would he turn to pure
technicals.  In the past year I have read everything he has published for
the last 25 years including all back issues of Commodity Timing
Newsletter.  The continuity is clear.  He has moved away from lunar cycles
however (who can fault him for that?).

I bought his pitifully named MoneyTree course for something like $225.  It
is steal for that price.  I would recommend it to any new trader and it is
probably useful for some experienced traders esp in terms of COT which I
find is abismally understood.