Re: Price shocks and money management

This dicussion about systems has evolved into two separate concepts. 1)
What is a system? 2) Can you make money without a "pure" system? My
definition of a system is a an inter-related group of  objectively
defined parts that solve objectively defined problem(s). If the human
oberver of the system by definition cannot be objectively defined, then
he cannot be part of a system. On the other hand, a human can utilize a
system and make money with it. Martin Graffman

Bob Fulks wrote