Re: Price shocks and money management

From: The Omega Man <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 1999 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: Price shocks and money management

> Bob, I think you're missing it...  The idea here is to inform newer
traders
> of the way the game's really played.  The game is not "build a system and
> trade it mechanically".  You and I agree that that is impossible.

Re : system trading - With the current number of bugs in TS 2000, system
trading with TS 2000 may not be practical, however my own experience suggest
that highly effective system trading is possible with trading software that
works properly.

My present problems are with receiving Access Violations from TS 2000
Charting.   Hopefully in a another 6 months to 1 year, Omega will have fixed
the major problems in TS 2000.