Re: RE Kent Rollins

Probably more though not necessarily using T/S.
I suspect the reason for the longevity and success of the Omega-list compared
to all the others is the frequent grumbling about T/S or easy language or
solutions (yahoo) that binds all(?) together. There can only be so much to
talk about
trading in a public list. With other list, interest dissipates during a lull.

"Bitching" about a common interest, hearing it, helps keeps us together.