Re: SuperCharts Y2K Patch

Robyn Greene wrote:

> The Omega site is back up - and I downloaded the Y2K patch and installed
> it on SuperCharts 4 EOD - build 7.  The installation wasn't a problem

Robyn and other fellas that upgraded already

Please make sure the data that is downloaded are correct. I say that because
after my upgrade, all data downloaded from Dial Data have Volume decimated
by 10!!! Yes, if Volume was say, 100K although I see 100K being downloaded,
only 10K are stored!!! So, OBV and other Volume related studies will show
wrong numbers.

I e-mailed Omega tech support and they told me it was the first time they
heard about it. They offered a solution though to activate the volume
multiplier and use the multiplication factor of 10. Yes, this way all volume
from the day of y2k upgrade will show alright but all data before that date
will also be multiplied by 10 which is obviously not what  you want.

Any ideas?

Regards
Zarifis Dimitroulis
zarifis@xxxxxxxxx