SuperCharts Y2K Patch

The Omega site is back up - and I downloaded the Y2K patch and installed
it on SuperCharts 4 EOD - build 7.  The installation wasn't a problem
(my installation was on my backup computer - which is running Windows 95
- I have the instructions for a Windows 98 installation - which is a bit
more complicated).

The bottom line is that based on some quick and dirty testing - the
patch seems to work using year 2000+ data in Metastock format - and the
program seems stable.  The downside is that by performing this upgrade -
I'm losing the programming flexibility of SuperCharts 2.1.  There are a
lot of functions/indicators/systems I can rewrite to deal with the
limitations of SuperCharts 4 - but there are some that I probably won't
be able to rewrite.  I'll work on it for the next few weeks - and see
what happens.

All in all - I'd say that this is a relatively easy inexpensive solution
with limitations which may or may not be important to particular users.
Robyn