Re: discipline

in the dictionary discipline suggests structure or orderliness;
commitment suggests a promise or pledge to do something. so, no,
commitment is not another word for discipline. for the most part, i'm
unstructured, therefore, undisciplined, yet i'm committed (promised or
pledged) to trading my stuff with all the intellectual honesty that my
research suggests that it deserves.

TJ

it's like marriage.....you pledge or promise yourself to another, but
the marriage itself is not disciplined, is it? (unless one or both are
tyrants :)) the same goes for trading