Re: Y2K Patch Marks Contracts Expired?

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Michael Stewart wrote:

> Having installed the patch to TS4 and using DBC signal satellite I have data
> being collected for SPM0, SPU0 but not for SPH0 {March} which is marked as
> expired. {I presume the difference with the 0 is just the difference in
> datafeed with BMI } Its the same for all futures in my universe.

I have DBC cable. My SPH0 is OK, and has data, but I have NOT enabled
updates since I got the patch (just wanted to see if all is OK before
doing that :-). Have you done an update? The problem might be in
updating.

If one does a symbol delete then add, is all the data gone, or is it still
'in there' but not accessable until the symbol is 'correctly' added again?
Has anyone seen old data after this process?

Larry