Re: Y2K Patch Marks Contracts Expired?

i wonder if the server is confused 'cause 2000 is a leap year.....check
yer calendars, feb's got 29 days. so, could some kind of server snafu
cause the sph0 (and other xxh0's too) contract to be marked as expired?
just a thought

TJ

and i second dennis' thanks to all the beta patch boyz out there :))

--- Michael Stewart <MPST@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Having installed the patch to TS4 and using DBC signal satellite I have
data being collected for SPM0, SPU0 but not for SPH0 {March} which is
marked as expired. {I presume the difference with the 0 is just the
difference in datafeed with BMI } Its the same for all futures in my
universe.  Odd indeed, anyone have the same ?  I've passed the question
onto Omega - and would like to send on their response