Re: TS2K - works

I believe that any attempt to hide such information in the age of the
internet is doomed to failure.  The attempt to hide bad news  is itself
much worse news.   Unless the workarounds are distributed as quickly as
possible to all OR product users, stock prices can only be negatively
effected by all the resulting negative postings here and elsewhere.  No
vendor can hide its disgruntled customers anymore.  The only hope for
survival is to make a product that provides real value.