Re: directpc and quote.com

One thing available is Analog Multilink PPP (supported by NT and
Win 98).  Doing this, you can get three modems and three phone
lines and bond them together to get a total of 120K+ connection.
The key is that you must have an ISP that supports it.  The good
news is that the local ISP's are more likely to support this than the
big boys.  My total for this combo is $16/phone line + $40 for the
ISP service = $88/mo.  If I were to go ISDN, then I would have 2
cents per minute charges and for a month of trading days, that adds
up to another $200.