TS2K - works

First, yes I am a solution provider for Omega. That means didley $%^&. My
main concern is my clients and my trading. Does anyone think that I would
use a bad program just because it is free? Just because I am a solution
provider I would have my trading messed up by a bad program? Grow up and
give me a break.

TS2K is not the ultimate program, but I use it on a daily basis and truly
enjoy it. It is very different in setup than TS 4.0, you have to realize
that. I use a DELL P350 128 megs and TS2k is the ONLY program I run when I
trade. I am not going to sacrifice stability for any other program. I
eliminated all virus checkers and such programs while I trade, don't need
them.

I collect around 60 very active symbols. Started out with BMI cable and then
moved to e-signal through my cable modem. I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. I
configured my data manager, the DBC program, not to save data or news
(instructions can be forwarded). The computer goes crazy when you save data
for e-signal program and by the Global server.

In other words, my puter is optimized for using TS2K for trading only while
I trade, that is my livelihood. I understand that some people trade
differently, using extra programs and features. I use another smaller
computer for execution.

Tick count is much higher on e-signal than BMI and it is 2-3 seconds faster.
TS2K is 2-3 seconds faster than TS4.0 on the same data feed. I tested it. TS
4.0 processes the data twice from what I understand and TS2K only once.

I pay half as much per month with e-signal and even less with pcquote than I
did with BMI cable. That money can be invested in TS2K, therefore TS2K
almost pays for itself.

Only crashes I ever had were when I was using IE while trading, stupid me.
TS2K is faster with better features than 4.0, IMHO. I chose to build a
minimal yet crucial hardware software configuration for trading. Most people
that are having problems, I said most, just don't have it configured right.

I do not have ANY financial interest in Omega or TS2K. I will use what ever
program I think best fits my trading. I make a lot more in trading than I
would ever make pushing TS2K. I am sorry if I sound like I'm losing it. I
thought this was the Omega list and not the Omega sucks list. IMHO, anyone
that wants TS2K to work for him, can and will get it done and you don't need
a CRAY.

If anyone is having problems and would like help, be more than happy to post
suggestions for better configurations.

Good trades, that is what we are all about,

Shay Horowitz
www.teamzeus.com
www.zeus-holdings.com