RE: HELP NEEDED - $SPX as proxy for SP and ES Futures

Been working on this same concept for the past 3 months. If
anyone has done any type of extensive research on this subject
It would be most appreciated if you could post some info.

Does the SPX give more of a true indication of the direction of the
SP? Without false movements created by the Pit.

Does the SPX move first or does it follow the SP?

Does anyone trade the SP using signals generated by the SPX?

How about different time frames? 1 min for SPX...3 min for SP etc.
or vice versa.

Is the TRIN and VIX too far behind to use as a filter to trade the
SP?

Anyone with good research on these subjects? Please post.

Many thanks in advance.

Frank

Frank Cerrone
cerrone@xxxxxxxxxxx