Re: BandWidth Speed Test

> I did a few months ago. They did help. They have differing levels of
tweaks, from generic if you're still on analog modems, right on up to custom
stuff. I held off on the most radical tweaks but could see some real
improvements. As always, make a backup of your registry before messing w/
it.

> Michael

This is the cable modem I have..but I see not tweaks for it.   guess it
doesn't need it though.  mb

Motorola has a second generation Cable Modem out, the CyberSURFR® WAVE with
10Mbps/1.536Mbps download/upload throughput (data upstream is transmitted at
768kbps using DQPSK modulation or 1.5Mbps using 16-ary QAM ), more front
panel LEDs for diagnostic monitoring and other enhancements.