Re: BandWidth Speed Test

I did a few months ago. They did help. They have differing levels of tweaks,
from generic if you're still on analog modems, right on up to custom stuff. I
held off on the most radical tweaks but could see some real improvements. As
always, make a backup of your registry before messing w/ it.

Michael