Re: Multi Data Tick Bar Charts are here!

Very interesting concept. I looked at the graph, and it appears that
the time axis is based on spx x CME(upper left corner) and so that the
time axes of the 3 graphs is totally independent of each other.
Comparing the SP (magenta) with the EMini (green) it is clear that the
whole EMini 10 tick history is encapsulated in about 1 1/2 inches of
the SP's 20 tick graph. It would also appear that the graph is scaled
to the highest high and lowest low of all 3 symbols.

Is there a way to overlay tick charts like this, except use the same
time scale for both so that you could really spot the differences in
prices at any point between EMini and S&P? (I hope so)

Patrick White
Trading Materials sale going on at:
http://www.black-hole.com/users/spy/