Re: Multi Data Tick Bar Charts are here!

I think that Mark made it this way to avoid a nasty problem present in
TS. If you do a regular multi-data chart with different minutes, the
2nd, 3rd etc. data symbols have to be able to divide into the
timeframe of the first subgraph in order to graph. This is no problem
if you are charting a 5 min. and 30 min graph on the same graph, but
TS will actually SKIP bars on data 2  for a 5 minute and 8 min graph
when the 2 don't divide into each other!

This also solves the problem of the longer timeframe graphs in a
multi-data chart having so much space in between the next bar.

I think Mark kinda gave it away with his reference to momentum. This
will make it easy to evaluate the short term, mid term and long term
momentum of any graph by being selective with the time frames you
choose to put in your graph. I can see that the thinking behind this
setup is based on a  trader's desire to fulfill a need that is absent
in TS.

Patrick White
Trading Materials sale going on at:
http://www.black-hole.com/users/spy/