RE: Is Signal/BDC broadcasting NQ

I didn't seem to get anything for NQ in either TS5 and TS4.  Did anybody?
Naturally, I first blamed TS5 but then TS4 did it too and then I went out to
BMI's web site (bmiquotes.com) and found a message saying that the BMI
engineers (whatever that means?) had discovered a problem with the
broadcasting of the NASDAQ quotes.  Despite your best laid plans to trade
the mini Nasdaq on the first day, youstill can't.  Using the big market as a
proxy today would have worked.  So far as I know tonight it's still out.