Re: Is Signal/BDC broadcasting NQ

Gaius,

Signal say its a CME problem.   BTW my response to you came back -

c=US;a= ;p=Enterprise;o=SLO;dda:SMTP=magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; on Mon, 21
Jun 1999 12:12:13 -0400
    The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=Enterprise;l=SLOXCH049906211612NARV7A6F
    MSEXCH:IMS:Enterprise:SLO:SLOXCH04 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient