Re: Is Signal/BDC broadcasting NQ

I spent considerable time on the phone with BMI tech support this am and
these are the following responses that they gave:
1.They werent aware that this contract was opening today,as the exchange
didnt tell them.
2.They were debating this morning as to what symbol they would apply to this
contract.
3.They were having a problem being able to input this symbol into their
system.
4.They are hoping to have it up tomorrow.

These guys really dont have their act together.Futuresource had this contract
running right from 9am Chicago time today. So BMI doesnt have an excuse,
because other data vendors have it. They said they would call me if something
changed.