RE: Response from BMI - no E-Mini NASDAQ (or Enough questions?)

Translation: we dropped the ball big time and there's nothing you can do
about it -- but keep sending us your monthly payments.  You keep sending us
your monthly payment on time and we'll see about getting the quotes to you
when we can figure out how to do it.  This makes me want to switch to DTN
soooooo much.  Did DTN subscribers recieve their nasdawg emini quotes?  Now
if I can just develop some faith in TS5 then I'm there!!!

Is there any sort of software that will translate DTN quotes and BMI quotes
so TS4 can use a DTN feed?

Also, I would be very interested in learning how DTN subsc. keep their
database current when the inevetable crash occurs?  Do you use the Omega
refresh?  Are DTN owners using TS5 happily experiencing Omega bliss?

Thx.