Re: truth is the greater imperative

This reminds me of the rock band scene back when I was a kid.  There was
a DJ who promoted the "Battle of the Bands" periodically, and one day,
someone had a great idea.  Let's put the top guys from each band
together.  Well, they did, and man did they stink up the joint, even
after months of rehearsals, 'cause as it turns out these top guns had
enormous ego's and were used to headlining; they couldn't work together.

Why do you suppose Dennis "blew out"?  At least one person who claimed
to know thought Dennis "didn't dance with the one who brung him",
fiddling around with bean options or something unturtle-like.

I thought Schwager was an author, not a trader.

Jim Allen