truth is the greater imperative

i, like mark and others, have good intentions as well because i've seen
many traders blow out their accounts after purchasing or leasing the
latest system de jour which received positive reviews in prominent
trade rags such as futures and tasc. newbies, bless their dumb naive
hearts, actually believe what is written about these systems and
essentially mortgage the farm to throw 5-10k for an curve fit piece of
fecal matter that explodes when it is traded for any length of time.
this sad scenario repeats itself year after year while the trade rags
happily rake in ad revenues while continuing to promote WHAT THEY KNOW
IS JUNK!!! i know, i know, buyer beware, free market, and all that, but
when magazines abandon any impartial objectivity in reviewing trading
products, then we independent traders have to step up and warn others
if the rags fail to do so. i view it as a moral imperative. why?
because i want to promote market liquidty, and you can't do that when
newbies blow out in a few months. it's best to keep as many new traders
around as long as possible so that the vendor vultures don't go picking
on their bones.

TJ

my mom and dad told me "trust no one" and it's served me well in
business

--- Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
(NOTE: this is not intended to discredit mark brown whom i sincerely
believe often has meaningful good intentions as his goal)