Re: Is Signal/BDC broadcasting NQ

>I spent considerable time on the phone with BMI tech support this am and
>these are the following responses that they gave:
>1.They werent aware that this contract was opening today,as the exchange
>didnt tell them.

Yeah, right. As if everyone on the face of the earth who isn't using a
camel for their main mode of transportation didn't know about this.
Sheesh!!

>2.They were debating this morning as to what symbol they would apply to this
>contract.

Interesting since "NQ" is not found anywhere in their database =and= it's
the symbol listed for the contract by the CME......don't know =what= they'd
be debating.

>3.They were having a problem being able to input this symbol into their
>system.

They must use the hunt-and-peck method then. Still, shouldn't take them a
whole day to find the "N" and the "Q" on the keyboard.

>4.They are hoping to have it up tomorrow.

Sounds like a personal problem....<g>