Re: [Fwd: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry]

> if gary fritz is one of those who you describe as obnoxious, then
> what does that make you?

Thanks for the vote of support, TJ.  :-)  Tom told me privately that
he did NOT intend to single me out, but replying to my message was
the only way he could figure out how to get his emailer to send the
message he wanted.  He's the first to admit he has trouble driving
his computer.  He offered to post a public apology for the mistaken
impression but I told him it wasn't necessary.

BTW, I also received a very polite note from Bob P. in response to my
post.  I'm glad to hear that he and Robyn are working together to
find the funds for Mr. Yurko's son.

Now I suggest we follow Robyn's advice and move on to more productive
topics.  Um, um, how 'bout them Stars??  :-)

Gary